- E-Learning: Cross-Cultural Communication in the Workplace
E-Learning: Cross-Cultural Communication in the Workplace
This e-learning module explores how cultural differences might be a factor contributing to communication challenges.
This e-learning module explores:
- Communication styles and potential challenges due to differences in communication styles
- Tuckman’s stage of group development from a diversity and inclusion (D&I) lens
- Strategies to enhance communication in a diverse team
- Related Inclusive Workplace Competency:
Related Inclusive Workplace Competency:
This competency is from TRIEC's Inclusive Workplace Competency framework.
- Within Myself
- Adjust and adapt communication styles to be effective in a diverse workplace.
- Learn More
- People also look at: